Top 6 Surprising Benefits: Why The Pier Geelong is the Best Choice for your Next Business Event
Now has never been a better time for businesses to take a closer look at The Pier’s seven room function space when planning their next conference or business event.
For a limited time, the largest function venue in Geelong holding up to 1,000 delegates and overlooking Geelong’s stunning waterfront is offering 50% off audio-visual equipment hire and 50% off the standard service fee (for the Hopetoun and Lillias Room) when businesses choose The Pier for their next function.
Businesses booking a corporate function from June 2017 through to August 2017 will enjoy up to a massive $975 worth of savings (T&C’s apply).
As well as being in such a spectacular location 250 metres out over the Geelong bay, The Pier is Geelong’s first choice for conferences for many reasons.
What makes The Pier a Superior Venue choice?
- The complete experience: All elements of the event can be held in the one central location allowing guests to stay together and experience many different and unique aspects of the venue, bar and restaurant.
- Highly versatile: The Pier’s seven unique function rooms can cater to a variety of business events, from 1000-person conferences, to 10-person meetings. Many rooms can be opened up or blocked off to suit the needs and style of each unique business event.
- The largest audio visual screens in Geelong: The Pier Geelong operates the largest permanently installed Audio Visual screens in Geelong, providing the highest quality screen for maximum impact of your presentation. Screens are full definition and custom-built to adapt to the natural light in the room, so guests can view presentations with ease.
- Catering at its best: The Pier offers a diverse and stunning array of catering packages to meet your needs. For more information, download the digital Business Events Brochure here or view the Menu Gallery here.
- On-site parking: Don’t stress about walking long distances to The Pier – There are over 150 dedicated parking spaces to choose from right out front the venue.
- Breathtaking views: The Pier Geelong is uniquely positioned 250 metres out of the water, with floor to ceiling windows and amazing waterfront views. It is truly a unique experience for guests to be literally positioned on the water! To get a better idea of what The Pier looks like during functions, view the Gallery here.
- Any event, any time: The Pier Geelong offers venue hire 7 days a week for any form of business event.
Which Function Space is Right for You?
- The Pier Geelong Events Centre
The Pier Geelong offers uninterrupted bay view’s stretching from Rippleside to Point Wilson and the Geelong city skyline. It can cater for up 700+ guests seated or 1000 guests standing.
- Hopetoun Room
The Hopetoun Room is a serene, sunlit space, boasting beautiful sunset views. It can cater for up to 300 guests seated or 600 guests standing.
- Lillias Room
The Lillias Room can cater for up to 180 guests seated and 400 guests standing. A main feature of the Lillias room is The Terrace.
- The Terrace
The Terrace is an enclosed decked area within the Lillias Room. It features a large glass paned roof and floor to ceiling windows that can be opened up to create a stunning outdoor decked area. This space is perfect for small group meetings, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner.
Did you Know?
We are only too happy to help you arrange accommodation, regional attractions, team building exercises, airport transfers or transport, theming, styling, entertainment solutions and much more.
We want to make your visit as seamless as possible, and we have close connections with many prominent businesses who are highly experienced in catering to corporate trips.
To gain a better idea of what each of our function rooms offer, view The Pier’s Function Room Information and take a look at the 360 degrees interactive video.