11 things to consider when booking your reception venue
Listen to our very own Chanel Graves – Business Development Executive at The Pier Geelong alongside Kari from The Geelong Wedding Expo as they discuss the 11 things to consider when booking your reception venue!
Chanel covers the things couples should consider when weighing up the options and different venues out there, and what they should check-off before booking.
- Make sure the venue matches the vision for your wedding day!
- Make sure you have an idea of budget
- Know what type of service are you after
- Understand a venue can be customisable to suit your requirements
- Consider the styling required of the venue.
- How will you emphasis elements in your space to make them stand out
- Consider the food, think outside the box, consider a mix of grazing and sit down menu item and ensure you taste test
- Is there a point of difference to make it memorable
- Don’t rule out a space just because a friend or family member was married there
- Consider the beverages – does Uncle Barry really need spirits?
- Get family buy in, invite your family, bridesmaids, bring your dog and let them see the space for themselves!
Plus listen to our wedding process and what we at The Pier Geelong can offer our potential couples!