An iconic Events, Function, Conference Centre and Wedding Reception Venue on Geelong’s stunning waterfront.
The Pier Geelong is a waterfront function centre, creating stunning events with exceptional photo opportunities, some 250 metres out over the iconic Cunningham Pier, with floor to ceiling windows and spectacular uninterrupted bay views.
One Venue. The Complete Experience. This is the Pier Geelong.
All elements of your event whether it be a wedding, business event or special occasion can be held in one location, allowing guests to experience many different and unique aspects of the venue, bar and restaurant.
The venue is the largest custom-built events centre on the Geelong waterfront allowing flexibility for small intimate events of 20, to large events of up to 1000 guests.
A part of the The Pier’s complex is one of Geelong’s most popular restaurants Wah Wah Gee, which provides an extensive range of Asian inspired food, along with sister venue Wah Bah upstairs boasting three decks with bay views. Plus, Garden of Eden, one of Geelong’s newest nightspots. All are perfect areas to host your dinner rehearsals, pre and post reception drinks and a relaxing lunch post your wedding day.
- Floor to ceiling windows allowing ample natural light
- Uninterrupted waterfront views
- Caters for small intimate events of 20, to large events of up to 1000 guests
- Flexibility to adjust rooms to cater for intimate occasions
- Function spaces for any occasion
- Exceptional 5-star culinary experience
- World-class audio-visual equipment