An iconic function venue with state of the art accessibility options.
At The Pier Geelong, we are proud to be an ACCESSIBLE venue. When it comes to organising an event, whether it’s a board meeting, conference or a staff Christmas party, there are important considerations to make to ensure it can be enjoyed by everybody.
Listed below are key elements of our venue that will assist in creating an amazing client experience. If you have any specific requirements in mind, please share with our Pier Consultants who will assist with your need.
- Dog/animal assistance friendly
- External ramp access with handrails
- Wide entry entrance and internal doorways
- Accessible unisex bathroom
- Contrasting floors to poles and walls within venue
- Clear signage throughout the building
- Accessible evacuation plans
- Clear and continuous path of travel from carpark to Hopetoun and Lillias Rooms
- Good circulation space within venue as well as Hopetoun and Lillias Rooms (seating plans can be amended to suit your requirements)
- Level access to Hopetoun and Lillias Rooms
- Accessible parking outside venue
- Hearing loops available in Hopetoun and Lillias Rooms
- Amplified microphones available for hire
- Full high definition audio visual screens
- Blinds in Hopetoun and Lillias Rooms to reduce glare
To view a high contrast PDF of the above please download here