The Pier Geelong has multiple function spaces for corporate events. Each area features floor to ceiling windows with a stunning water backdrop and amazing views.
- The Pier Geelong Events Centre
The Pier Geelong offers uninterrupted bay view’s stretching from Rippleside to Point Wilson and the Geelong city skyline. It can cater for up 700+ guests seated or 1000 guests standing.
- Hopetoun Room
The Hopetoun Room is a serene, sunlit space, boasting beautiful sunset views. It can cater for up to 300 guests seated or 600 guests standing.
- Lillias Room
The Lillias Room can cater for up to 180 guests seated and 400 guests standing. A main feature of the Lillias room is The Terrace
- The Terrace
The Terrace is an enclosed decked area within the Lillias Room. It features a large glass paned roof and floor to ceiling windows that can be opened up to create a stunning outdoor decked area. This space is perfect for small group meetings, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner.
Business Meeting services at the Pier Geelong include:
- Modern and versatile event spaces catering for 10 to 1000 guests;
- Central location with ample onsite parking;
- Walking distance from quality accommodation providers;
- Floor to ceiling windows in all rooms with water views and ample natural light;
- State of the art in-house audio visual screens offering full high definition quality;
- Wi-Fi capability;
- University based clients have complimentary access to the Deakin University waterfront high-speed Wi-Fi;
- No sound restrictions;
- Exceptional food and beverage menus with catering for all dietary requirements;
- Experienced professional and friendly staff.
* = depends on function size
– = not available