If you’ve been forced to postpone your upcoming wedding, but still want to get married on your original date because of the significance it holds for both you and your partner, then we’ve got the perfect package for you! We’re offering a ceremony package here at The Pier Geelong so you can celebrate your special day while following the current government restrictions.
The Terrace is an exquisite indoor room featuring full glass sides and glass ceiling, providing picturesque views of Eastern Beach and the Royal Geelong Yacht Club. On a perfect day, the windows can be opened allowing you to experience the smell of the fresh ocean and feel the warm sea breeze. This area is suitable all year round, no matter the weather conditions. You have the flexibility to have the area open or closed during your waterfront ceremony. Pair your ceremony with a welcome glass of bubbles for your guests for an effortless chic start to your ceremony!
– Registry Table with white linen
– Guest chairs set up
– Aisle runner
– Floral styling and tealight candles
– Arrive in style by car, boat, yacht or helicopter!
– Include everyone special to you in your wedding ceremony… including your beloved pets!
– Ceremony arbour and backdrops – Choose from our stunning
• White Circle Arbour – handcrafted especially for The Pier Geelong, this bespoke free standing arbour with mesh backing can be decorated with your choice of florals or foliage OR
• Rustic Timber Arbour – if your preferred ceremony theme is more country styling, then our handcrafted timber arbour is perfect paired with your floral arrangement, OR
• Rose Gold Arbours – Our rose gold Arbours are custom pieces, available in rounded or square poles, which can be styled with simple draping or a touch of floral embellishment to suit a more modern styling theme.
*Please note foliage to be arranged through your preferred florist, or speak to our team for a list of preferred The Pier Geelong suppliers.
Fill out the form below to download our ceremony brochure.
Fill out the form and we will send you our Ceremony Brochure
Love is love at The Pier Geelong
Our team understands the needs of LGBTI+ couples. The Pier Geelong team has completed training with The Equality Network who are same-sex wedding educators for the wedding industry. We are also members of Equally Wed, a directory for LGBTI+ couples.
Find out more about our wedding ceremony spaces and call us today!